’03 BMW X5 Assembly Location Spartanburg, SC ’03 Price Range $40,195-67,495 ’02 Price Range $39,545-66,845 New standard features include adaptive brake lights that glow more intensely under hard braking and a rear head protection system. Optional equipment changes include faster-functioning DVD-based navigation system, while ride-height control is now available in combination with the Sport package. Higher-speed tires on X5 4.4i with the Sport package eliminate the need for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: BMW X5" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642