’03 Cadillac Escalade Assembly Location Arlington, TX Silao, Mexico ’03 Price Range $50,595-56,160 ’02 Price Range $48,485-51,980 The lineup has been broadened with the introduction of the Escalade ESV, a long-wheelbase version based on the Yukon Denali EXT. On both models the stability control is upgraded to a 4-channel system for improved operation and faster response. It is now standard on the 4x2 as well as the 4x4 version. The brake system has been revised for faster ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Cadillac Escalade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642