’03 Chevrolet Express Assembly Location Wentzville, MO ’03 Price Range $23,595-29,445 ’02 Price Range $22,948-35,965 The redesigned lineup is expanded with the addition of all-wheel-drive variants, the first such models in the large van segment. The optional driver’s side 60/40 hinged cargo doors enhance cargo van versatility on regular length models. Both cargo and passenger vans ride on a stiffer frame and feature new front end styling with a revised structure that provides ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Chevrolet Express" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642