’03 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Assembly Location Sterling Heights, MI ’03 Price Range $24,579-30,290 ’02 Price Range $23,670-29,390 The lineup expands to include the GTC featuring standard 5-speed manual transmission, European-market suspension, antilock brakes with a limited stability control function and unique 16-in. wheels. A rear spoiler, special instrument panel inserts and white-face instruments are also part of the package. An automatic transmission is optional. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Chrysler Sebring Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642