’03 Ford E-Series Assembly Location Lorain, OH ’03 Price Range $22,485-30,765 ’02 Price Range $21,880-26,950 All models have a redesigned grille, driver’s side grab handle and new headliner. Base models now have standard power side mirrors, while rear seats of passenger vans are upgraded to meet government child-seat attachment regulations. An E-550 Super-Duty cutaway van joins the lineup with a choice of five wheelbase lengths and gross vehicle weight ratings up to 19,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Ford E-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642