’03 Ford Windstar Assembly Location Oakville, Ont., Canada ’03 Price Range $21,500-35,250 ’02 Price Range $20,905-34,360 In its last year on the market, refinements include thicker side window glass to reduce interior noise, body-color front and rear fascias with all trim levels, upgraded interior trim, redesigned side mirrors for reduced wind noise and optional stability system. Freestar, an all-new van, will replace Windstar in model year ’04. Related information: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Ford Windstar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642