’03 Infiniti G35 Assembly Location Oppama, Japan ’03 Price Range $27,645-32,595 ’02 Price Range — The new G35 sedan bowed in March 2002 as an '03 model. The car's relatively long 112.2-in. (2,855-mm) wheelbase allows the engine to be place behind the front axle center in what Infiniti calls a "front, mid-engine" platform. At the same time, short front and rear overhangs keep overall length to 186.2 ins. (4,730 mm) and the aerodynamic design limits air resistance to 0.27 cd ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Infiniti G35" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642