’03 Isuzu Ascender Assembly Location General Motors Corp. Oklahoma City, OK ’03 Price Range $29,274-31,974 ’02 Price Range — Based on the extended-wheelbase Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT, the 7-passenger Ascender replaces the imported Trooper in Isuzu’s lineup. It is offered in a single trim level in rear-drive and 4-wheel-drive configurations, both powered by a 4.2L in-line 6-cyl. engine. The LS option group includes, among other things, a limited-slip rear differential, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Isuzu Ascender" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642