’03 Mazda B-Series Assembly Location Ford Motor Co. Edison, NJ ’03 Price Range $14,104-23,200 ’02 Price Range $13,240-22,830 The lineup has been expanded with the addition of a 4-door B4000 Cab Plus model and a base-trim B4000 Cab Plus 4x4. In addition, the B2300 Cab Plus now has a standard 5-speed manual transmission. All models have a black front bumper cap, government-specified child-seat attachments, an in-dash ashtray and driver’s side vanity mirror. Related ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Mazda B-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642