’03 Mitsubishi Montero Assembly Location Nagoya, Japan ’03 Price Range $33,072-37,182 ’02 Price Range $32,247-36,357 A 3.8L V-6 producing 215 hp and 248 lb.-ft. (337 Nm) of torque replaces the previous 3.5L V-6. Electronic throttle control improves engine responsiveness and is integrated with electronic traction control. The larger engine is coupled to a new 5-speed automatic transmission with sequential-shift manual operation. The exterior has a restyled grille and front ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Mitsubishi Montero" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642