’03 Pontiac Vibe Assembly Location NUMMI, Fremont, CA ’03 Price Range $16,925-19,925 ’02 Price Range — The all-new sport wagon bowed in spring 2002 as an '03 model. Built by New United Motor Mfg. Inc. on a Toyota Corolla platform, it is available in three variations. The base model is powered by a 1.8L, 4-cyl. Toyota engine that channels its 130 hp through a standard 5-speed manual or optional 4-speed automatic transmission to the front wheels. Only the automatic gearbox is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Pontiac Vibe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642