’03 Toyota Tundra Assembly Location Princeton, IN ’03 Price Range $16,465-31,555 ’02 Price Range $16,115-30,570 The lineup has been broadened with the introduction of a step-side cargo box version of the Access Cab V-8 model in 2- or 4-wheel drive. All Tundras have a larger, more aggressive grille and new center console for the Access Cab. An optional Sport package for V-8-powered 4x2s provides 17-in. alloy wheels (standard on Limited and a stand-alone option on other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2003 Model: Toyota Tundra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642