’04 Audi A8 Assembly Location Neckersulm, Germany ’04 Price Range $69,190 ’03 Price Range $62,860-67,860 Bowing in June 2003, the all-new third-generation aluminum-bodied A8 comes in a single 121.1-in. (3,076-mm) wheelbase length, compared with 113.4 ins. (2,880 mm) and 118.5 ins. (3,010 mm) on the previous model. The new body structure of the all-wheel-drive sedan is stronger and has 60% more torsional rigidity than that of its predecessor, despite being ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Audi A8" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642