’04 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Assembly Location Moraine, OH Oklahoma City, OK ’04 Price Range $27,995-34,495 ’03 Price Range $26,845-35,945 New options include XM satellite radio, navigation radio and power adjustable pedals. All models have a revised front stabilizer bar for better handling and “last-door” locking feature. New 17-in. wheels are standard on the TrailBlazer and optional on the TrailBlazer EXT, while the upscale North Face Edition has unique ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Chevrolet TrailBlazer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642