’04 Ford E-Series Assembly Location Lorain, OH ’04 Price Range $23,060-32,605 ’03 Price Range $22,485-30,765 The 4.2L V-6 has been dropped in favor of the 4.6L V-8 as the base engine. The International 6L Power Stroke diesel, mated to a new 5-speed automatic gearbox, replaces the 7.3L diesel engine on models over 8,500 lbs. (3,856 kg) gross vehicle weight. The E150 series has 4-wheel disc brakes and E150 wagons have standard 16-in. steel wheels and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Ford E-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642