’04 Ford Explorer Assembly Location Louisville, KY St. Louis, MO ’04 Price Range $26,930-37,645 ’03 Price Range $26,830-37,085 Second-row sport bucket seats are optional in Eddie Bauer and Limited versions with a third-row seat. In addition, AdvanceTrac stability control is now optional on V-6 models, rear climate control is optional with all rear seating configurations, a tire-pressure monitoring system is standard on vehicles equipped with aluminum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Ford Explorer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642