’04 Isuzu Ascender Assembly Location General Motors Corp. Oklahoma City, OK ’04 Price Range $28,649-31,849 ’03 Price Range $29,274-31,974 A short-wheelbase, 5-passenger model joins the lineup as a midyear addition. It is powered by the 4.2L I-6 engine that is standard in the 7-pasenger edition, but does not offer the larger model’s optional V-8. Front side-impact airbags and third-row floor mats are new stand-alone options. The LS edition has a standard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Isuzu Ascender" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642