’04 Pontiac GTO Assembly Location Holden Ltd. Adelaide, Australia ’04 Price Range $32,495-33,190 ’03 Price Range — A reincarnation of Pontiac’s legendary 1960s muscle car, the rear-drive GTO is based on the Holden Monaro coupe and imported from GM’s Australian subsidiary. Power comes from a 350-hp 5.7L V-8, also the base engine in the Chevrolet Corvette, that can be married to a 6-speed close-ratio manual gearbox or 4-speed automatic transmission. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Pontiac GTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642