’04 Pontiac Vibe Assembly Location NUMMI Fremont, CA ’04 Price Range $17,165-20,465 ’03 Price Range $16,295-19,925 In its second year of availability, Vibe sports new optional 17-in. wheels and available XM satellite radio. A dealer-installed supercharger package from GM’s Service Parts Operations increases horsepower and torque of the SE’s 130-hp, 1.8L 4-cyl. engine by up to 35% at full boost. It is available only with the base engine and 4-speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Pontiac Vibe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642