’04 Porsche Cayenne Assembly Location Leipzig, Germany ’04 Price Range $43,665-89,665 ’03 Price Range $56,165-89,165 A “base” V-6 model is added to the series. It is powered by a 247-hp 3.2L engine using a Volkswagen block with Porsche-designed intake manifold, exhaust system and DOHC valvetrain with variable intake timing. Standard equipment includes stability control, 6-speed automatic transmission, leather upholstery, side curtain airbags and most of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2004 Model: Porsche Cayenne" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642