’05 Chevrolet SSR Assembly Location Lansing, MI ’05 Price Range $43,055 ’04 Price Range $41,370 An all-aluminum, 390-hp, 6L V-8 replaces the prior 300-hp 5.3L V-8. Power is transmitted through a 4-speed automatic transmission from the Corvette or, for the first time, a 6-speed manual gearbox, the latter operating without traction control. The steering system has been retuned to reduce low-speed effort and provide more precise on-center “feel” and the hood ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Chevrolet SSR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642