’05 Chrysler 300 Assembly Location Brampton, Ont., Canada ’05 Price Range $23,920-34,820 ’04 Price Range — The all-new car is built on Chrysler Group’s first rear-drive sedan platform since model year ’89. The 120-in. (3,048-mm) wheelbase car is available in four models. The base 300 is powered by a 190-hp, 2.7L V-6 engine while the Touring and Limited have a 250-hp, 3.5L V-6. The “King of the Hill” 300C, reviving the Chrysler “Letter Series” performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Chrysler 300" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642