’05 Ford E-Series Assembly Location Lorain, OH ’05 Price Range $23,330-32,875 ’04 Price Range $23,060-32,605 Electronic throttle control is standard on all engines, while a new powertrain control module on the E-350 Super Duty allows the idle speed to be increased to operate aftermarket accessories installed by upfitters. An optional rack-and-bin system provides quieter, more flexible storage on cargo vans. Related Information: All 2005 U.S. Models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Ford E-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642