’05 Ford Explorer Assembly Location Louisville, KY St. Louis, MO ’05 Price Range $27,415-38,175 ’04 Price Range $26,930-37,645 An enhanced version of Ford Motor Co.’s AdvanceTrac stability control system is now standard. It uses new programming and sensors to determine when one or more wheels is about to lose contact with the ground, then reduces engine power and selectively applies the brakes to individual wheels help to maintain driver control. An XLT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Ford Explorer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642