’05 Honda Accord Assembly Location Marysville, OH Sayama, Japan Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico ’05 Price Range $16,710-30,505 ’04 Price Range $19,360-26,990 An Accord sedan becomes the latest in a string of hybrid cars from Honda Motor Co. Ltd., and the first in the industry powered by a 6-cyl. engine. Although the engine is the same as the 3L V-6 used in other Accords, a special hybrid automatic climate control system and electric power steering allow the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Honda Accord" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642