’05 Hummer H2 Assembly Location AM General, Mishawaka, IN ’05 Price Range $52,000-$53,055 ’04 Price Range $49,995 A new 4-door open-bed variant, dubbed SUT for sport/utility truck, joins the 4-door wagon. Much like the Chevrolet Avalanche, the SUT provides a small 34.7-in. (881-mm) open cargo box that can be expanded by folding the rear seats and opening the central GM-designed Midgate to create a 72.8-in. (1,849-mm) cargo bed. An additional 20 ins. (508 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Hummer H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642