’05 Hyundai Tucson Assembly Location Ulsan, South Korea ’05 Price Range $17,499-22,749 ’04 Price Range — The all-new cross/utility vehicle is available in three trim levels with two engine choices, in front- or all-wheel-drive configurations. The entry-level GL comes with a 2L, DOHC, 4-cyl. engine with continuously variable valve control. Producing 140 hp, in front-drive applications the engine can be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox or 4-speed automatic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Hyundai Tucson" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642