’05 Jaguar XJ Series Assembly Location Coventry, England ’05 Price Range $61,495-89,995 ’04 Price Range $59,995-74,995 After a year’s absence, a long-wheelbase version of Jaguar’s XJ sedan rejoins the lineup as the XJ8L, Vanden Plas and Super V-8. At 124.4 ins. (3,160 mm) the XJ8L’s wheelbase is among the longest of any car sold in the U.S. – only those of the Maybach 57, at 133.5 ins. (3,391 mm), and the Maybach 62, at 150.7 ins. (3,828 mm) are longer. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Jaguar XJ Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642