’05 Suzuki Forenza Assembly Location GMDAT, Kunsan, South Korea ’05 Price Range $13,994-17,994 ’04 Price Range $12,999-16,499 The lineup has expanded to two models with the addition of a 4-door wagon in three trim levels: S, LX and EX. Air conditioning, front side-impact airbags, power sunroof, power locks, windows and mirrors, 4-wheel disc brakes, an air filtration system and dual-stage front airbags with front passenger-seat occupant sensor are standard ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Suzuki Forenza" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642