’05 Toyota Tundra Assembly Location Princeton, IN ’05 Price Range $16,520-33,640 ’04 Price Range $16,535-33,140 The Tundra regular-cab lineup has been expanded with the addition of a V-8-powered Work Truck series in 4x2 and 4x4 variants, while the V-6 Access Cab 4x4 has been discontinued. All models have redesigned headlamps and taillamps, a new instrument panel and revised gauge cluster. A navigation system is optional on the Access Cab and Double Cab. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Toyota Tundra" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642