’05 Volvo S40 Assembly Location Gent, Belgium ’05 Price Range $23,675-26,475 ’04 Price Range $25,385-29,530 The all-new S40 sedan replaces the previous model built in Born, the Netherlands. The new model, bowing at U.S. dealers in March 2004, is powered by naturally aspirated and turbocharged 5-cyl. engines. A 5-speed automatic transmission is standard at the start of production, with 5- and 6-speed manual gearboxes to be introduced as running changes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"2005 Model: Volvo S40" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642