With more than two-thirds of the ’07 fleet now evaluated, the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. says 24 new models have achieved top-ranked 5-star ratings in front and side crash testing. But as is typical for the annual evaluations, many of the vehicles with top grades in front- or side-impact crash tests do not score as well in rollover safety. For instance, the Mazda6 and the Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky Convertible, earned five stars for rollover resistance, but none attained ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"24 Models Score 5-Star Crash Ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642