TOKYO — With the recent launch of the Bluebird “Sylphy,” Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. also unleashed its new ‘QR’ engine series, which features a compact balance system that substantially cuts vibration and noise. The system, developed jointly by Nissan and Unisia Jecs Corp., a Nissan affiliate, will be fitted on all future 4-cyl. engines with displacements of between 2L and 2.5L, both with direct injection (DI) and standard port injection types. The 2L unit for the Bluebird Sylphy is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"4-cyl. with compact balance shaft system launched" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642