Demand for 4-wheel steering systems, such as Delphi Corp.’s Quadrasteer, is expected to grow at a compounded rate of 50% annually until 2006, the supplier predicts. The market for rear-wheel steering on big pickups and SUVs didn’t exist two years ago, so volumes remain low. Still, four solid years of growth is hard to ignore, and other players are beginning to mobilize against Delphi, for now the biggest player in the segment. Cleveland-based TRW Automotive Inc. first produced 4-wheel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"4-Wheel Steering Market Growing 50% a Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642