BOXBERG, Germany – Stability management systems are rapidly gaining acceptance as consumers discover the technology that instantaneously can sense loss of control and apply the brakes to one or more wheels to keep a vehicle going straight. All-new ’04 BMW 5-Series will feature Active Steering for enhanced stability control. The world’s top vehicle markets are embracing the technology, known widely as ESP (for Electronic Stability Program). In Germany, one out of two new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"5-Series Links Brakes, Steering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642