BANGKOK — U.S. automotive parts maker AC Delco is forming an alliance with Isuzu Motors Ltd. distributor Tri Petch Isuzu Sales (TIS) Co. Ltd. to distribute its products in Thailand. The deal is seen as a major step by AC Delco, a subsidiary of Delphi Automotive Systems Inc., to enter the lucrative Thai automobile market. AC Delco also has two other distribution networks, with B-Quick to distribute shock absorbers and struts and with Borneo Technical Co. Ltd. to sell batteries. “Thailand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AC Delco forges Thai alliance with Isuzu" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642