Honda Motor Co. Ltd.'s bread-and-butter Accord sedan will undergo a slight redesign for the '06 model year. A source tells Ward's the model's rear quarters will receive new sheet metal in an attempt to appease some customers dissatisfied with the current Accord's tail. Rear treatment of current Accord. A total Accord redesign is not due for another two years at least. The current-generation Accord debuted as an '03 model in 2002. Although off to a slow start this year, the car has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Accord Getting New Look" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642