LAS VEGAS – Despite lower-than-expected sales, American Honda Motor Co. Inc. says its Accord Hybrid model will achieve its stated sales goals for 2005. Early last month, Honda began offering a $1,200 incentive to help clear out ’05 Accord Hybrids. A company spokesman tells Ward’s that, contrary to reports, it is not the first time Honda has used incentives to help sell its hybrid-electric vehicles. Honda is offering an incentive to help clear out '05 Accord Hybrids. “Fundamentally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Accord Hybrid Expected to Hit Target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642