GUANGZHOU — Guangzhou Honda Automobile Co. Ltd. President Koji Kadowaki must be the envy of all automakers. Stacked-up orders for 28,000 Honda Accord sedans almost exceed the current annual capacity of his company. Guangzhou Honda has lost no time attracting the attention of Chinese car buyers. Production only began here a year ago March, and almost all of the 10,008 Accords made in 1999 were sold by year-end. A second shift was added this February and the original plan to increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Accords attract eager consumers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642