After spending more than a year fixing up 12 North American parts plants and meeting with potential buyers, Ford Motor Co.’s Automotive Components Holdings LLC announces agreements to sell three of the facilities in a flurry of year-end salesmanship. Today, ACH announces deals to sell its fuel-rail manufacturing operations in El Jarudo, Mexico, to Cooper-Standard Automotive, as well as its fascia and fuel-tank operations in Milan, MI, to Flex-N-Gate Forming Technologies LLC. Two weeks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ACH Expects More Plant Sales Early Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642