BOXBERG, Germany – The number of fatal accidents each year in the U.S. has hovered at about 40,000 for a decade. Safety organizations, the government and industry are pushing hard to reduce that number to 30,000 in the near future. Rollover accidents account for about 30% of light-vehicle fatal accidents, and several brake suppliers are aggressively applying electronics as they attempt to isolate and prevent lethal rollovers from American roadways. If every rollover could be mitigated, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Active Safety: The Bosch Chapter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642