AUSTIN, TX – American Honda’s Acura luxury brand celebrates its 25th birthday later this month and, despite doubts from critics in recent years about its direction, is forging ahead doing what it has always done: delivering fuel-efficient, fun-to-drive vehicles. “We feel like adolescents in a way; we’ve embraced who we are and we’re fine with it,” Vicki Poponi, assistant vice president-product planning for American Honda, tells Ward’s in an interview here during a ’12 TL media event. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura at 25: Still Taking the Road Less Traveled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642