American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura Div. says it has surpassed its all-time sales record, set last year, of 170,918 units. Acura says it has sold 170,945 units in the U.S. as of Nov. 19. “The TL has set a record each month this year and the MDX and TSX continue to exceed our projections,” says Steve Center, assistant vice president-Acura sales. TL sales are at 67,942 units year-to-date, making it the top-selling luxury sedan in the U.S. Center says with the new, redesigned RL hitting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Breaks U.S. Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642