Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura luxury division will unveil the DN-X concept sports sedan in North America at the New York International Auto Show. The DN-X is a version of the Dual Note concept Honda exhibited at the Tokyo Motor Show last fall. The mid-engine, all-wheel-drive DN-X is equipped with a hybrid 3.5L, DOHC, i-VTEC V-6 capable of generating 400 hp and has Honda’s supplemental Integrated Motor Assist system that produces extra power for all four wheels via electric motors. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Concept to Debut at New York Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642