WASHINGTON – American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura luxury division expects sales of 20,000 units annually for its redesigned ’05 RL model. That is a considerable jump over sales of the current model, which stand at just 3,391 units calendar year-to-date and 4,763 units model year-to-date. ’05 Acura RL But Acura executives consider it an attainable goal. “That’s reasonably conservative,” John Watts, manager-Acura product planning, tells Ward’s at the vehicle’s media event here. “If ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Expects 20,000 Annual Sales for RL" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642