SAN DIEGO – With two cross/utility vehicles that appeal to younger, trendier buyers, American Honda Motor Co. Inc.’s Acura brand now is setting its sights on possibly creating a CUV for older customers. “I think there is a need in the market for a (vehicle geared toward the) Baby-Boomer audience that’s moving out of a large SUV and looking for something a little bit more personal,” John Watts, manager-Acura product planning, tells Ward’s here at a media event. John Mendel, executive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Exploring Baby Boomer CUV; Power Plenum Here to Stay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642