Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Acura luxury division says its ’03 MDX SUV will begin at $35,700, a 2.8% increase over the ’02 model. Various option packages can boost the price to $42,000. Acura says new features, such as a 3.5L V-6 engine that increases horsepower from 240 to 260, is reflected in the higher price. Also added to the ’03 MDX is a drive-by-wire throttle, dual-stage, dual-threshold front airbags, auto on/off headlights and auto-up driver’s side window, among other things. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura MDX Up 2.8% to $35,700" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642