American Honda Motor Inc. says its all-new Acura TL sedan for β04 will base at $32,650 when it hits U.S. dealers Oct. 6. That marks a 9.5%, or $2,877, rise from the base price of the outgoing β03 version, but Honda says the car is a significant upgrade from the previous 3.2 TL and high-performance TL Type S. Improvements include an additional 45 hp to the 3.2L, 24-valve V-6, drive-by-wire throttle and first-time availability of a 6-speed manual transmission with limited-slip differential. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura Prices New β04 TL" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642