DETROIT -- Honda Motor Co. Ltd.’s Dual Note concept vehicle – whose 400-hp gas/electric hybrid powertrain wowed the crowds at this fall’s Tokyo Auto Show – will make an appearance at January’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit, this time on the Acura stand. The Dual Note, a mid-engine, rear-drive, 4-seat sports car, employs Honda’s Integrated Motor Assist (IMA) system, similar to that first used in the Honda Insight and later the Civic Hybrid, which comes to market in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Acura to Show Hybrid Powerhouse in Detroit; Civic Hybrid Bows" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642