GLEN ARBOR, MI – Ford Motor Co.’s new ’04 minivans – the Ford Freestar and Mercury Monterey – represent an evolution of its legendary Windstar nameplate. ’04 Ford Freestar. And they will continue to evolve, executives suggest. With shipments under way as of Sept. 19, Ford is promising late availability for a factory-installed DVD-based entertainment system. Due in November, its debut is delayed by Ford’s dissatisfaction with the work of original supplier, Johnson Controls Inc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Additional Amenities Await Freestar, Monterey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642